Home Evaluations are Completely FREE and No Obligation - Contact Will Rempel Team today!
The first step when deciding to sell your home is to know what it is worth in todays' market. The Will Rempel Team Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will help you zero on in a listing price that will work for you.
The Will Rempel Team takes many things into consideration such as
- Seller motivation - how quickly would you like to have your home sold? Are there factors such as a job transfer that require you to sell more quickly or do you have no time limits at all?
- Updates and upgrades you've made to your property since you purchased it.
- Neighbourhood factors. Has a new park been added across the street since you purchased? New ammenities added nearby?
- Recent sales of comparable homes. Your home is unique, but similar homes may have sold in the area in the past months that will give an indication of the price today's buyers are willing to pay.
- Current active listings. It can be helpful to know what the competiton would be if you chose to list your home.
- Other factors as determined by your specific situation and property.
No two CMA's are ever the same so it is important for us to meet you in your home to gather all of the necessary information. During that meeting we will present you with a package and discuss an appropriate listing price for your property. As always, the homeowner has the final say on listing price. During your appointment you will have the opportunity ask all of your questions and to sign the contracts and complete the paperwork to list with the Will Rempel Team or you may choose to wait.
There is NO obligation and the CMA is completely free.
Call or email us today to set up a CMA appointment. We will need to know:
- Your civic address (the address of the actual property)
- Your name and contact information
- Any upgrades or updates you have made to the property since you purchased it
- Any other information you would like us to know - if you already have a listing price in mind, for example, or if you must have your home sold quickly.
- The more details you provide the more accurate our CMA will be.